UW Data Collaborative
WMLAD Data Access
Steps for accessing the WMLAD Data:
- Get in touch with a project investigator (Romich, Allard, Hill or Long).
- Ascertain that the research question and goals are a fit for WMLAD and vice versa.
- Submit study amendment request to WSIRB to approve new research question (if applicable) and new data user
- WSIRB and state agencies approve new use
- Apply for use of the UWDC and upload both the UWDC data use agreement and the countersigned WMLAD data use agreement.