Skip to content

WMLAD Data Access

  1. Get in touch with a project investigator (Romich, Allard, Hill or Long).
  2. Ascertain that the research question and goals are a fit for WMLAD and vice versa.
  3. Submit study amendment request to WSIRB to approve new research question (if applicable) and new data user
  4. WSIRB and state agencies approve new use
  5. Apply for use of the UWDC and upload both the UWDC data use agreement and the countersigned WMLAD data use agreement. Please upload using this web site’s DUA upload form.